[OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!

Subject: [OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:12:06 +0100
Cc: <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Adam,

Lately I've been rather out of touch with the list, but when glancing over
it today I just felt I had to reply to this thread.

I'm very sorry to see you consider selling off the OM gear, though I most
certainly can understand the financial need of it... This message is not
intended to make you hang on to the OM system if for some reason you feel
you need to move on to another system. Indeed, a camera is but a tool, yet
it is a tool one must be comfortable with (something to consider perhaps?
:) ), so whichever serves your purposes best should be the way to go.

I wish I could produce only half the quality of what you display in your
gallery; all of the pictures there are truly awesome! I remember when you
first joined TOPE and that your shots taken with the OM-10 where so much
better than the best shots I've ever gotten with stuff like the 4Ti and some
high end lens. :)

I do sincerely hope you'll keep some Oly stuff though (even if it's only the
OM-10) and that you will continue to participate in TOPE, as you are without
a doubt in my mind, one of the best photographers on this list!

Either way: I wish you all the best with whatever decision you'll take, and
I do hope we'll not lose you from the list nor from TOPE!

Cheers!
Olafo