[OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!

Subject: [OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!
From: Gary Edwards <zuiko_warrior@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 07:33:13 -0800 (PST)
Not that I'm trying to talk you out of it, Adam, but I know for a fact that
Gale will never do that for a hack with a silly digicam.  A PHOTOGRAPHER with
an OM-4 is obviously an ARTIST. . .

;-) good luck,
Gary

Gary Edwards
www.peopleplacesflight.com

Bolty <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a sad day for me... maybe someone will talk me out of it!
I have been buying a bit of Ca*on gear lately and have decided because it
suits my work flow better to sell the Olympus gear so it will help fund
buying a Ca*on digital SLR body.

For those not familiar with my work, check out
http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallByMember.asp?mem=22419
to get an idea of the quality of images I have been able to get from this
kit!