[OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!

Subject: [OM] Re: Deep Regrets... OM System for sale!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:04:17 -0800
Adam, you are a young man and a damn fine photographer with the talent
that could lead to a living from it. You gotta go with the tools that
let you best exercise your talent. I'm glad Oly was a part of your
start, if only because it meant I got to watch!

Moose

boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>This is a sad day for me... maybe someone will talk me out of it!
>I have been buying a bit of Ca*on gear lately and have decided because it
>suits my work flow better to sell the Olympus gear so it will help fund
>buying a Ca*on digital SLR body.
>
>For those not familiar with my work, check out
>http://www.betterphoto.com/gallery/dynoGallByMember.asp?mem=22419
>to get an idea of the quality of images I have been able to get from this
>kit!

Don't tell anybody, but it was you who made all those splendid images,
the equipment just let you express yourself.