[OM] Re: CameraQuest's OM to EOS adapter + more on E-1 adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: CameraQuest's OM to EOS adapter + more on E-1 adapter
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:47:34 -0800

On Jan 24, 2004, at 9:10 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> Stephen Gandy of CameraQuest advises me that his OM to EOS adapter is
> the same adapter as sold by Kindai.  So, whatever merits and demerits
> have been noted by CH Ling will also apply.
>
> However, for US purchasers at least, his $175 price is now cheaper than
> Kindai's due to the declining value of the dollar relative to the Yen
> (and just about every other currency).  I hope he is able to hold this
> price for awhile longer.

Very nice information. Gandy has a nice page for it:
  http://www.cameraquest.com/frames/4saleReos.htm

He points out a nice advantage with OM lenses because of the stop down
preview button_on the lens. It makes it very easy to focus wide open
and then to stop down to meter and take the shot.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA