[OM] Re: eb*y- buying through the eyes of the seller

Subject: [OM] Re: eb*y- buying through the eyes of the seller
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:23:03 -0500
I assume that you mean tht the lens' focusing mechanism itself is loose, not
the rubber focusing ring.  If the focusing mechanism itself is sloppy, I'd ask
him to take the lens back for a full refund.  Any lens that has any slop in it
is not "working great".

If he's still an a**hole about it, I'd complain to Ebay and then send it to be
repaired.  You'll have a nice lens for $150 or so, which is a fair price.  If
you get anything back from him in the end, count yourself lucky.

Skip