[OM] Re: Kodak to stop selling film cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak to stop selling film cameras
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:57:10 -0700
Hi:

I was always intrigued by small cameras, especially when I had an F2SB, back
then it was a Rollei, now I have a Ni*on Nuvis 5 APS that takes reasonable
pictures, ( very limited flash capability), but the point I would make is
that the stick in your pocket portability means that it is there to take a
picture when your OM gear is safe at home.

Gord