[OM] Re: Great Small Oly Film Cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Great Small Oly Film Cameras
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:24:45 -0700
Hi Jim:

Thanks, that is great enabling. You are inviting me to become 'Brokaw' too.
The 35RD and the IS30 sound the most interesting. I will look at them after
my next cull- I have been amazed at my OM farm how rapidly they multiply, I
now have 5 OM bodies,  13 Zuikos, 4 flashes etc. Trades considered.

Thanks Gord