[OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 07:14:28 +0000
John W

I have a T20 which will fire only on full flash, so the calculator
panel is superfluous.  I am happy to let you have it; it's in feet
rather than metres, but I am sure that you can make the shift ;-).
Email me off-List (ftog at threeshoes.co.uk)

Chris

On 15 Jan 2004 , at 15:02, John Winfield wrote:

> Hello Friends,
>
> Have recently been given a T20 flash to go with my newly aquired OM1n,
> however, the calculator panel is missing from the back! Can I still
> use the
>
> old fashioned GN divided by distance = Aperture, to use it on manual? I
> usually use available light, but young family means using flash
> sometimes.
> Will obtain a calculator panel in need be. Sorry for basic question
> but it
> has been so long since I have used flash!
>
> The viewfinder of the OM1n blows away the Nikkormat FT2, it is so much
> easier to focus. Thanks again for such a good list.
>
> John W

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.