[OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash
From: John Winfield <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:02:51 -0000
Hello Friends,

Have recently been given a T20 flash to go with my newly aquired OM1n,
however, the calculator panel is missing from the back! Can I still use the

old fashioned GN divided by distance = Aperture, to use it on manual? I
usually use available light, but young family means using flash sometimes.
Will obtain a calculator panel in need be. Sorry for basic question but it
has been so long since I have used flash!

The viewfinder of the OM1n blows away the Nikkormat FT2, it is so much
easier to focus. Thanks again for such a good list.

John W