[OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Help With OM1N & T20 Flash
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:56:01 -0000
Yes, you can, but it's better than that John.

With the slider switch on the rear fully to the left, it operates as a
manual flash with GN 20 (in meters)
The middle setting it operates as a self-contained auto flash, set at f/4
for 100 ASA film
The rightmost setting is also for auto flash, but set st f/8 for 100 ASA
film.

Obviously (I hope) if yoy use 400 ASA film, yiu would use f/8 and f/16
respectively.

The T20 and T32 calculator panels do just that, and no more - they
calculate!

HTH

Piers

PS Yes, they are both capable of auto flash on an OM1n, even though the
camera has no TTL flash interface.  Can you find the auto sensor on the T20?
PPS What is a Nikk*rmat? ;-)