[OM] New list posts

Subject: [OM] New list posts
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 23:07:32 -0800
I've got a question. In Netscape Mail 7.0, so recently discussed at
length, the 'Sender' column showed the name of the sender, if it was
included in the message source. With the new list, the column shows the
sender's e-mail address instead. Many of my buddies now have strange,
often unpronouncable,  names. I'm no expert in this stuff, but the data
is there in the 'From:' line of the message source and I don't
immediately see what the difference in the source is.

Anybody know what's up? Does it happen in other mail readers?

Moose