[OM] [OT] how do I trash this folder

Subject: [OM] [OT] how do I trash this folder
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:30:33 -0300
Hi list,

I'm running 8.6 on my old 603ev @ 6500MHz Powermac.
Had installed some software which came bundled with the iMac named Kai's
Photo Soap SE.
Since I found it useless I trashed it today, but to my surprise its folder
cannot be deleted. It contains two other folders named 'metaos' and 'cache',
zero k of disk space but still there.
They are not locked items so it's no use Option + Empty Trash.
Neither Restart + Empty Trash nor Rebuilding the Desktop File + Empty Trash
after taking those folders to the desktop, solved the problem.
This software has no Preferences, didn't install Extensions or Control
Panels.

Hope someone here still remembers 8.6... ;-) I'd hate to subscribe again to
Mac-L to ask this, since everyone there must be talking about their new G4s
& G5s and Jaguars ans Panthers.
Help please before this drives me crazy.

Thanks in advance - and congratulations to everyone involved in the new list
project.

Fernando