Re: [OM] Asro photography with a 300mm Tamron-Now list alive

Subject: Re: [OM] Asro photography with a 300mm Tamron-Now list alive
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 08:20:35 EST
In a message dated 1/6/2004 5:11:59 AM Central Standard Time,
cjss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The beautiful M8-M20 set has always been difficult for me, but I've taken
several pics of 'easier' sky objects with the 'piggyback' technique. I
posted some of them in the past:

Carlos and others have certainly shown us that the OM list is alive and well.
 Exchange of information and images and not just amongst those new to the
list.  Thanks to all for sharing.  Bill Barber