Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:54:12 +0100
Hi Chris (and others),

I just noticed this TOPE 1 thread....

Basically I don't have any issue against self portraits being updated every
now and then, though the comments would then also have to be reset, or else
they'd be out of synch. It would be a shame though to loose your Tornado
picture, as that's easily one of my favourites from the current gallery...

I do like your proposition though: let's see some more faces in TOPE 1!
Sooo, for those who haven't submited anything for it yet, you can still do
so... Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge...;)

Cheers!
Olafo