Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 1 Update?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 20:38:59 -0800
How about just letting those whose photos are over a certain age to enter another one - to show the march of time??

Moose, who hasn't gotten around to wasting some film on himself.

Olaf Greve wrote:

Hi Chris (and others),

I just noticed this TOPE 1 thread....

Basically I don't have any issue against self portraits being updated every
now and then, though the comments would then also have to be reset, or else
they'd be out of synch. It would be a shame though to loose your Tornado
picture, as that's easily one of my favourites from the current gallery...