[OM] Metz 45CL4 vs T32/BG2

Subject: [OM] Metz 45CL4 vs T32/BG2
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:54:07 +0100
Thanks to all for the nice comments on my compettition result.

I'm thinking of spending the 200euro on improving my flash equipment, in
particular I want to improve my flash handheld. For example, to do bounce
flash to the side (or when held portrait format - T32 tilts but doesn't
swivel), shadow control, red-eye avoidance, near-far lighting balance...  I
like TTL (OM-4 not -Ti) (when it works!)

I have a T20 and a T32 but noted that the 'pro at my daughter's wedding
used a single Metz 45CL1 (non-TTL) for outdoor fill-in and indoor with good
results.  Of course he had his "standard set-ups" noted on a label stuck on
the flash handle!

Any pointers or suggestions?
Any comparisons available anywhere between something like the 45CL4 (with
SCA321 adaptor) and a T32 on BG2? or withT45?  What about (dreaming) OM4-ti
with F280?

Thanks all
Jez
(tried the FAQ, Google...)