Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: "Real World Tests"
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 22:42:43 -0500
It does happen.  At least, it did to me in 1984.

My apologies for the barely started, then forgotten, website, and
the fractured link -- I can't get it to stay together.  But a
fraction of a second after the second photo in my pathetic little
gallery was taken, I was flat on my back.  The driver of this M1
lost it coming out of the esses, came up the embankment backwards
at about 70 MPH, and missed me by less than a foot.

https://publish.att.net/wsb-cgi-bin/view.cgi/photos.html?
wsbID=124025&GroupID=99914

OM content: Shot with an OM-4 and a Zuiko of some kind.  I don't
remember which.

GUNPOWDER, n. An agency employed by civilized nations for the
settlement of disputes which might become troublesome if left
unadjusted.  --Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary