Re: [OM] [OT] AOL users... now a test by Bill Barber

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] AOL users... now a test by Bill Barber
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:37:29 -0800
Worked great Bill, Thanks for the holiday gift :>) And for new members
I've said in the past that I realize some members must post in rich text
format due to circumstances beyond control and I don't mind a bit of a
scroll  on the digest.   However the main thing that loads the digest
with garbage is excessive quoting. This isn't just limited to AOL users
as the html gets quoted over and over.  Everyone, Please turn off the
automatic quoting and just  cut and paste a bit of germane text.  It has
been  a bit of a hunt to find the actual posts in the last few digests.
Thanks,

Mike