Re: [OM] [OT] AOL users... now a test by Bill Barber

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] AOL users... now a test by Bill Barber
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:01:50 -0000
Yo Bill, my man.  You done it!

Piers

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Sent: 31 December 2003 14:34
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In a message dated 12/31/2003 8:04:41 AM Central Standard Time,
Pschings@xxxxxxx writes:
If you have AOL 9.0 they have (finally!) added a "Compose as Plain Text"
option. You'll find it on the menu you get by right-clicking in the body of
the e-mail.

OK guys, this is a test.  I have used the "Compose as Plain Text" option
described in this post.  Has the problem folks have with my posts (the
format, not the content) been eliminated?  If so, I can think of no better
way to end the old year.  Bill Barber

< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List > < For questions,
mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > < Web Page:
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >