Re: [OM] tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:31:19 -0800
Thanks Mike. It looks pretty nice, surely better than the older Manfrotto
leveling plate/head I looked at in a local camera store. (The Manfroto
leveling center column is a big improvement over the older Manfrotto
design). Your description of how you used it made me think it was a
different animal but I don't recall anyone else talking about leveling
plates/heads so a new idea was very welcome.
-jeff