Re: [OM] tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 10:33:09 -0800
Jeff, Computer has been down for a CLA so this response a is a bit
belated. Sorry, I have no info on the items you mention. I have a
Novoflex panorama plate. See here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=153281&is=REG

It is simple, easy to carry and very well made. I basically turns any
head into a leveling head. You can mount it either between tripod and
head or (my use) between camera and ball head. I got it along with some
other photo stuff at a garage sale so my cost was negligable. Seems a
bit spendy though,  at B&H's  retail price I'd explore other options.

Mike