Re: [OM] Re: i can change if i have to i guess

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: i can change if i have to i guess
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 00:15:17 -0800
I can do that with the S110, although it would only take 3 AA batteries. But I know I wouldn't use it. The whole point for me of such a camera is simplicity and minimal stuff to carry around. A pocketful of extra stuff just isn't on. If I'm going to carry a lot of stuff, I'll just take an OM.

Moose

andrew fildes wrote:

When I bought my P&S didge, instead of a spare, expensive, dedicated battery, I bought a little external 8xAA battery pack from Andrew Nemeth in Sydney, which fits in my shirt pocket. Means I can go where no recharger lives for half the price (not that I have yet, but it's sooo comforting...) and I always have a few AA's on hand for flashes and winders and stuff.
AndrewF

Different strokes............