[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4493

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4493
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 23:16:55 -0800
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:46:18 -0400
From: David Cochran <cochran@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] Re: i can change  if i have to  i guess

Hi Stephen and all:

I just bought a C-5060 myself and I am very pleased with this beatiful
camera. I still DO want to get my hands on a E-1.

David

Congrats! I am sure you will love it. BTW, my favorite CF cards are the Lexar Professional Write Accelerated 40X cards...a 256 meg card from B&H is about $89.95. Delkin also makes some very fast CF cards.