[OM] Epson Stylus Photo900

Subject: [OM] Epson Stylus Photo900
From: Stylianos Georgakis <stelge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:22:28 +0200
Hi there,
I apologise for not asking about OM. My girlfriend bought me an Epson Stylus
Photo900 as a Christmas present (the main reason is she shoots with a C-5050
and she wanted to print HER photos). Anyway I decided to use Epson's Premium
Glossy Photo paper A4 and it gave great results even in scanned slides (shot
with OM of course). On the other hand in their site when it comes to the
same boarderless paper in 4''X 6'' format they say it is not recommended for
this printer. Any suggestions? Has anyone use Epson's boarderless Premium
Glossy Photo pape 4''X 6'' with this printer? With what results?
Thank you all in advance.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Take care for your beloved ones
Stylianos Georgakis