Re: [OM] tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] tripods
From: Donald MacDonald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:19:29 -0000

My way if doing things is such that, if the tripod (Manfrotto 055NAT) is being taken, I will just attach the requisite quick-release adapters to the gear that is coming with me. I am getting more fond of my 222 pistol grip head and my 460Mg head. Fortunately, both use the same adapters.

The 168, on the other hand, uses those pure mad hex things (but is useful for the Kowa 66).

I never grab a tripod as I rush out the door. I always plan using it. Monopods, on the other hand...

D.

--
Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.skelpitheid.com