Re: Please, guys.....stop now....Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike

Subject: Re: Please, guys.....stop now....Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 18:21:20 -0500
For those of you that are not aware, Thomas RUNS this list.  That means you
LISTEN to him.

I came back to the list a little while ago but may not bother I'm not doing
that much OM anymore, but have, for years, enjoyed the friendly camradery.
Many of the old-timers seem to be infrequent contributors anymore.

While the E-1 discussions are not very topical for me, being a D100 owner,
they are at least about Olympus photography. All this Florida stole the
election crap is just that -- and I live in Florida (and Pennsylvania, but
that's another story).

Tom
sitting in his easy chair in warm Florida for a change.