Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Political parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 18:28:11 +0100
Yup - Something about concealed weapons I think...
Jez

                      andrew fildes

                      <afildes@netlink.c         To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      om.au>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject: Re: [OM] OT Political
parties (was Mike Moore, etc.)
                      owner-olympus@Zuik

                      o.sls.bc.ca

                      12/12/2003 07:00

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

>Of course, is there some law that requires retired folk to wear
>undergarments if they're not going beyond the end of the driveway?

I'm sure there's some constitutional amendment that allows you to do
that - freedom of expression or some such?
AndrewF