Re: [OM] Batteries for OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] Batteries for OM-2
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:55:26 -0500
Cc: <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Nils, no.  There are a couple of professional, OM-qualified, season repairmen
here on the list.  Here's what one of them has said
about batteries.  It's an important question because the wrong battery can give
you the wrong reading for a long, long time in your
OM-2 even though it is not yet dead.

The thing to remember is "Silver Oxide".  That's what ties together the
equivalents.

Lama

"John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx> on,