Fwd: [OM] Batteries for OM-2

Subject: Fwd: [OM] Batteries for OM-2
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 07:07:50 -0500
<summerville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

See if John Summerville can mail to you at a reasonable price. He ships to me in an ordinary letter envelope. While shipping is free in US, letter postage (batteries are in individual bubble pack) should be reasonable.
Regards,
Bill Hunter

Begin forwarded message:

last weekend i went out hunting for batteries for my OM-2, and since i didn't have the manual handy, i just memorized "357H", which was engraved on the back of the batteries. No one knew what kind of batteries those were, so i ended up in a store & we checked what kind of batteries were in their OM-2. those were LR44. are these (the european?)
equivalent to (the US?) 357?