Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns

Subject: Re: [OM] Hoagies! was NOT Mike Moore OT and guns
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 13:51:09 -0000
Possibly glycerine rather than glycol.  Glycerine is what to use (diluted
with water in a spray bottle) if you want dew drops that 'hold up' on the
flowers you are macro-photographing. I believe that glycerine is edible. I
also believe that it is the main ingredient of a jelly named YK (perhaps not
in that order). I have no idea whether that is edible, and wouldn't want to
speculate...

Glycol, on the other hand, has a certain 'reputation' as a wine additive
unless I am mistaken.

Piers