Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) OT OT Mike Moore OT OT
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 12:10:14 +0000
Sorry, but I have to laugh at the statement that 'No law, no matter how restrictive, can protect us from people who decide to commit violent crimes'. So scrap all laws, eh? The crazies will get us whatever we do. Resign ourselves to our fate.

Roger
(resident of London, have experienced violent crime but think the idea that guns everywhere could make me safer is quite ludicrous)

Walt Wayman wrote:

Even the Canadians are beginning to see that Moore and those who believe his anti-gun propaganda are full of it.

http://www.fraserinstitute.ca/shared/readmore.asp?sNav=nr&id=570

Walt, a gun-toting Southerner, who is four times less likely to become the victim of a violent crime than a resident of London.