Re: [OM] E-1 vs. the world & Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 vs. the world & Zuikoholics
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 22:59:54 -0800
Earl,

I agree 100%, I was just pointing out that this does not make us Olympus customers. (Maybe e*ay and Olympus list customers!) :)

Jim Couch

Earl Dunbar wrote:

For the most part I agree, but we buy used equipment for two reasons:

1. They don't make NEW stuff any more!!!!  (The other guys till make 35mm
SLRs... but not Oly...)
2.  The damn stuff is so ergonomically damn-near perfect.  I recently bought a
M*nolta Hi-Matic 7s.  Not nearly as good in the hand as Oly rangefinders.  I'll
use it, but am hunting for fang Olympus SP and RDs to add to my rangefinder
stash.

Earl