Re: [OM] E-1 vs. the world & Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 vs. the world & Zuikoholics
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:05:20 -0500
For the most part I agree, but we buy used equipment for two reasons:

1. They don't make NEW stuff any more!!!!  (The other guys till make 35mm
SLRs... but not Oly...)
2.  The damn stuff is so ergonomically damn-near perfect.  I recently bought a
M*nolta Hi-Matic 7s.  Not nearly as good in the hand as Oly rangefinders.  I'll
use it, but am hunting for fang Olympus SP and RDs to add to my rangefinder
stash.

Earl