Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor
From: Christoph Berndt <christob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 10:56:08 +0100
Am 01.12.2003 16:04 Uhr schrieb "Dorothée Rapp" unter <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> As far as they're concerned, the original Zuiko User Group is small and
> old. So I was told.
>
> cheers
> :Doro

yeah,

some talk with someone at OLYMPUS EUROPE in Hamburg/Germany makes me totally
hopeless in believing that OLYMPUS maybe KNOW something about the real
qualities of their own OM-system.

On the other hand they (in Hamburg) really believe (seems to me like
Immanuel Kants wish to the power of god), that the 4/3-system would be
professionel - harharhar - in the eighties, when i became a pro i choosed
OM, because of its light weight and quality - but this decision was not
honoured by OLYMPUS in developing some more professionel lenses (like 14/2.8
or 24/1.2 and so on).

So, i have NOTHING motive to believe OLYMPUS in their utopian view of the
4/3 system.

with regards, Christoph