Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 4/3 vs. full sensor
From: garyetx@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:43:18 -0600
Quite so, Winsor!  Right now Oly is in third in my deliberations - primarly
because of no image stabilized lenses.  But such a gesture might sway me - a
little.  Oly does have the advantage (to me) of good IR sensitivity on the
E-1, which Canon does not, but Nikon (D100) does.

Incidentally, I just pulled the trigger on a non-Oly digital zoom EVF on
*B*y, as a low-cost entry to the digital world.  I'm going to get my feet
wet and decide what matters to me in digital.  The camara I bought is known
for its stellar performance with a Hoya R72 in the near-infrared.

Gary

Gary Edwards

www.peopleplacesflight.com