Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: OT now Coke was: Need good eBay search string

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: OT now Coke was: Need good eBay search string
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 02:50:54 -0500
I can tell you have seen the pix. In all truthfulness, I was 90 miles North circa 7:30 a.m. shaving on Mercer Island when the entire house shook - - - long before they blasted a hole for Bill's shack at the end of the island. About 5 hrs later I was circa 150 miles East of ground zero on the Interstate in the Yakima Valley and had to stay in a motel for two days to avoid ruining the Scout engine ('Anything else is just a car.'). No visibility for 24 hrs. Pumice is a coarse word to use with this plutonic nanotech. Believe, not even the French grind anything this fine. Just lifting the lid from the jar creates a cloud of nanotech vapor!! To save the question........ NO, it is NOT sweet tasting.

ON Topic: A great book - nearly three inches thick - - was later published by the USGS loaded with awesome and terrific pix. Two years before, my OM captured the views from around and on top. Gives au natural meaning to: There is no perfect beauty (before) which hath not some strangeness (after) to the proportion.
Bill