Re: [OM] Playing with an E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Playing with an E-1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:17:17 -0800
A great example of color/brightness correction. But shouldn't the camera get a shot like that, outdoors in sunlight, a lot closer than that in the first place? Are you saying the the exposure was manual and the photog blew it or the auto-exposure blew it? Can't Can*n issue revised firmware to fix the green shift?

If I were a pro, particularly in your line of photography, I'd sure prefer a camera that doesn't require post-processing in more than a few, special circumstances. The difference in time spent per usable/salable shot must be huge.

Moose

Stephen Scharf wrote:

Jim,

Yeah, the 1D green cast....................