Re: [OM] Re: E-1 impressions

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: E-1 impressions
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:52:09 -0500
Yes - B. D. is given equipment by Olympus - and B. D. has said that
previously on the list. I've also said a number of negative things about
the E-1, along with positive things. Go look at past posts and you'll
see that. I happen to think it's an excellent camera that is certainly
producing excellent results for me. And, quite frankly, that's all that
matters to me. ;-)