[OM] OM-PC Question

Subject: [OM] OM-PC Question
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:37:20 -0500
Hi all,

Just got one of these in and it has a wacky little problem. On the back of
the mirror is the flap that reflects back to the sensor through the semi
silvered mirror. Well this on this one the flap has come off one of its
hinges somewhere up in the roof of the mirror box. With the camera upside
down the hinge is off on the left.

It doesn't pop back into place, rather it meets with resistance (probably
the pin it should be on). Does anyone know if it can be stored to its
correct location? It is a shame as it is probably the cleanest one I have
got in my recent buying. If it is a simple one I am tempted it keep it.

Any clues?

Dan S

P.S. it came attached to a 35mm f2 (yes f2) which I am very pleased with
too!