Re: [OM] Bangor, North Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Bangor, North Wales
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:54:38 -0000
You call the Hawk "far back"?!

My recollections extend to target drones flying from RAF Llanbedr over the bay
at Abersoch.  Meteor maybe? Canberra possibly.  Or
could have been Folland Gnat.  Bring on the Red Arrows!

Llanbedr has an interesting beach, which was accessible only when there was no
flying, consisting very largely of shells - not not
*that* kind, sea shells!

Seems like you really should visit your daughter Wayne.

Piers

--snip