Re: [OM] Breaking Photo News from Columbus, OH

Subject: Re: [OM] Breaking Photo News from Columbus, OH
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:34:30 +1100
Great - deviant sex and politics in one post - now if you get religion in there too....
AndrewF
(Or is that deviant politics and sex...?)

I'm just glad to see that the naked truth about the GOP has finally .......er, er, come up-I mean out- I mean...oh never mind. }:^)>

<http://www.daytondailynews.com/localnews/content/localnews/daily/1121flasher.html>http://www.daytondailynews.com/localnews/content/localnews/daily/1121flasher.html

GOP attorney suspected as ?naked photographer?

By Laura A. Bischoff
lbischoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

COLUMBUS | A staff attorney for the Ohio House Republican Caucus was arrested late Wednesday and police suspect he is the flasher known around Columbus as the "naked photographer."

                                    yours a political CLICKic,

                                                 Garry