Re: [OM] Breaking Photo News from Columbus, OH

Subject: Re: [OM] Breaking Photo News from Columbus, OH
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:20:30 -0500
Garry -
I was humored by your posting of current 'photo' news in suburban Columbus several months ago. Unless you are Jay Leno, there is no humor in politicizing a 'strangeness to the proportion' which would otherwise be funny to the photo world. I added the latest news devoid of politics, but in the context of the sins included a digital camera. You were credited with starting the smiles.

My politics? I am adamant about free speech and public responsibility, largely ignoring whether a candidate is flagged as an overweight or an ass. Free speech is not a license to be freely inappropriate or ignorant in an incongruent forum. Responsibility does not require a mirror for preening. In this latest post, you have held the mirror only to yourself. In the past, you have been funny and contributing. On this OM / Photo forum, I shall welcome future talented 'reflections' of OM beauty, especially if we can smile about a 'horrors forbid', flasher with no TTL in Columbus OH.
Bill