Re: [OM] Olympus E1 - Some impressions and questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E1 - Some impressions and questions
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:30:34 -0700
Re: [OM] Olympus E1 - Some impressions and questionsWell now, I would be a
bit naive if I didn't think some people bought equipment for the wrong
reasons. And 4WD won't get you just any place....but when you get one stuck
you may be really stuck. I just get a little upset about general
condemnation of all who use 4WD vehicles. They are much safer,  and
sometimes, the only way to get there for some of us. I also have winches,
deadman anchors, come-alongs, cables, chains, shovels, and large nylon tow
slings for those rare occasions when I do something stupid and get stuck.
I've been stuck in some monumental ways in a variety of media and stupidity
is usually a factor. Can I get some points if the frequency is decreasing?
/jim