[OM] OT - Camouflage Paint ?

Subject: [OM] OT - Camouflage Paint ?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:12:54 EST
I have some PVC pipe I want to paint and wonder if anyone has any suggestions
on brand, type and color of paint for camouflage?

To cut down on the number of way off topic replies to my OT question, I guess
I should tell you what I'm doing.  I occasionally do some photographs of
birds, some of which are shore birds and taking ones tripods into the salt
water
will ruin it in short order.  I've made some tubes out of 1 1/2 inch PVC pipe
and end caps to slide over the tripod legs and keep them dry.  It is a pretty
close fit that is secured at the top with duct tape (in this case, perhaps duck
tape).  They need to be some color other than white.  I had thought either
sand or camouflage.  Any ideas?  Bill Barber