Re: [OM] OT Concorde

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Concorde
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 11:37:07 -0500
I've thought a time or two about going over to Dobbins ARB, which
shares its runways with Lockheed, and trying to get a shot of the
F-22 Raptor they're building there with something like a 300/2.8
Tamron.  The main runway ends just a few hundred feet from U.S. 41
and would be a great place to shoot from.  But the thought of
storm troopers taking me on a perp walk to be interrogated in some
really unpleasant place has kept me away.  I often seem them
flying around, but they're so unpredictable that it's nearly
impossible to get a shot of one.  They are, however, way cool!
And noisy!

Walt
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.