[OM] OT Concorde

Subject: [OM] OT Concorde
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 08:28:35 -0800
Well, I got a look at the Concorde that arrived in Seattle on Wednesday.
Parked at the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field and easily seen while
stuck in traffic southbound I5 :>(  Unfortunately I only had my trusty
 XA  and it is too far away. But I suppose if I had tried a telephoto
shot I would now be on a plane to Guantanamo. Sure is way more
attractive than those other cigars with wings parked nearby.  I would
have liked to have seen her come in.

Hey, how do you people in Seattle ever get anything done with the
traffic like that? Take your cell phone and laptop and work in the car?
By the looks of those chuck holes in the freeway maybe 35mph is fast
enough. The gravel county road in front of my house is in better
condition.

Mike