Re: [OM] Volvo sucess story #317

Subject: Re: [OM] Volvo sucess story #317
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:00:24 +0000
Would you like me to visit there on Thursday afternoon, on my way to the London HQ of our Squadron? Please tell me that it would do you a favour so that it is not my own selfish behaviour directing me there! ;-)

If I do go, what would you like there not to be in the shop?

You missed something with the warm beer Jim; London's pubs do a pretty good job of stocking and keeping good beer, for the most part. I am normally pleasantly surprised to find a decent tasting "chewy" beer in the pubs I visit. There is one near Harrods that I visit on Thursday afternoons (the Swag and Tails I think it is called) which serves a nice pint of Director's. The RAF Club, on Piccadilly serves a good pint of Spitfire as well ....

... next time you're in London, let us treat you.

Chris