Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef

Subject: Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 12:14:45 -0700
There are some labs that specialize in color correcting underqwater shots. I beleive the Dale may be one of them.

Jim Couch

John Wheeler wrote:

G'day mike,

A couple of listees have sent messages offline and noted that these days
Photoshop can do interesting stuff on murky shots with bad colour balance.
I'm going to have a try and see if I can achieve any better result with the
stuff I shot. Seems like a cheaper option...

John.