Re: [OM] Difficult assignment

Subject: Re: [OM] Difficult assignment
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:38:28 -0500
Gary:

I did some of these for legal purposes some years ago.  One was well past the
"healing" stage, but was difficult just the same.  For that I used a Rollei
SL66, which is mechanical manual exposure and built in bellows, which was very
helpful for closeups.

The most difficult one I did was a videotape of a woman dying of throat cancer.
 Her severly distorted neck and face were hideous, but mostly I felt such
sadness.

I know the feelings, and I am glad you took the assignment to see that a proper
job was done.

Earl