Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef

Subject: Re: [OM] A Trip to the Reef
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:43:33 -0400
Makes up for all the spitting in the masks to keep down the fogging, and sharing of regulators without cleaning in between. :-) Used to also have to swim down through the stuff that was flushed from the head on board the dive boat. I think that has stopped due to regulation.

Remember to keep your concentration where it should be so you don't have a serious underwater accident!

gregg

I must admit that a number of the female snorkelors on the boat did have
similar attributes and it would appear that this is an interesting feature
of the pastime. I'm still kicking myself for not getting involved thirty
years ago.

John.